Coffee on my face – best idea ever. Behold Tony Moly’s Latte Art Cappuccino Cream In-Scrub. The selling points of this product are:
1. Sold by Tony Moly, the newest Korean store in the Philippines, and thus a new place to burn credit 🙂
2. There was a picture of Song Joongki with the step-by-step on this product.
3. It is coffee skin care. How did they know I love coffee??? Best idea ever~~
4. It was sold in an actual cappuccino cup, with an actual spoon (spatula) *hugs cup*
5. The sales lady was super nice and told me the scrub works like Botox and that I look like Ha Jiwon from Secret Garden. I knew there was a bluff in there somewhere, but still I was sold.
6. Song Joongki told me to buy it.
So basically you wash your face then use the spatula to get the coffee-y face care stuff and gunk it all over your face, rub the stuff until you almost taste the coffee, then let it sit for 10-15 minutes whilst you enjoy the awesome cappuccino aroma. Rinse and pat dry. Equals awesomeness! Recommended for use 2-3 times a week.
- Pros: Smells awesome! (can’t say it enough), scrub is fine so it won’t irritate sensitive skin and feels relaxing and soothing. Instantly after I wash it off, my face feels squeaky clean without the tight feeling, and also soft and clear.
- Cons: None that I can think of, apart from that it costs money. But even that is a reasonable price.
- Verdict: Will definitely repurchase. I learned from this product that masks are your best friend during awful Mondays or any other long day. It de-stresses and refreshes the skin at the same time.
I do not know yet of the botox effect. How the sales lady knew I feared skin aging was beyond me. But I’m happy to give this product a try. Mmmmm coffee~~